How does the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device work?
The Snoreeze LabFit is a premium custom-fitted oral device developed for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea. Custom-fit oral devices are a professional treatment option used by dentists.
Designed with comfort in mind, our bespoke oral device is easily adjustable. It’s also custom-made for your mouth for a perfect fit. The device holds your jaw in the right position while you sleep, opening your airway and helping you breathe. Created from your unique dental impressions, the LabFit is discreet and easy to clean.
- Our first custom-fit oral device – and our most comfortable mouthpiece to date.
- Easily adjustable so you can find the perfect setting to treat snoring or sleep apnoea.
- Slim, compact design. Additionally, an open fit and side-to-side flexibility gives a better night’s sleep.
- Bespoke tailoring ensures excellent retention.
- Open design lets you open and close your mouth, drink, and even speak clearly.
If you are worried that you may be suffering from sleep apnoea, we recommend that you visit your doctor. We always recommend consulting your dentist if you have had 4 or more adult teeth removed or have any dental concerns or issues about using this oral device.
If you experience severe pain in your jaw, teeth, or gums that does not subside after discontinuing use of the LabFit Oral Device, we recommend that you visit your dentist or doctor.
Discontinue use immediately if:
- You experience severe pain in your jaw, teeth or gums
- Your snoring becomes worse
- You have difficulty breathing while using the LabFit Oral Device
We do not recommend the LabFit Oral Device if:
- You have a severe respiratory disorder, such as asthma or emphysema
- You are suffering from central sleep apnoea
- You have been diagnosed with a joint disorder related to the jaw
- You have severe jaw pain, loose teeth, or advanced periodontal disease
- You have full or partial dentures that are removed at night, leaving you with few teeth
- You wear fixed braces or a retainer at night
- You have a severe overbite (also known as an ‘overjet’, where you upper teeth sit very far in front of your lower teeth)
- You are under 18 years old
If any of the above apply to you, the LabFit Oral Device will not be suitable for you.
Use of the LabFit Oral Device may cause:
- Tooth movement or changes to your teeth and jaw which alter your bite and/or dental occlusion over longer-term use
- Dental sensitivity after removing the LabFit Oral Device
- Gingival (gum) or dental soreness
- Pain or soreness of the jaw
- Excessive salivation (which should stop once you get used to wearing the LabFit Oral Device)
The Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device is BPA and Latex-free.
How does the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device work?
The LabFit Oral Device is a custom-fit mouthpiece that holds your jaw in the correct position while you sleep. This helps to increase your airway opening, improving the airflow into your lungs. The LabFit is made from your unique dental impressions.
How do I make a dental impression?
As soon as you place your order, we’ll send out a dental impression kit so you can get started straightaway. The kit will include trays for your top and bottom teeth, and putty for you to make a mould of your mouth. Watch our step-by-step video here to learn how to make your dental impressions.
How do I adjust the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device?
The Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device is fully adjustable. The device has easy-to-turn screws that allow you to move the bottom tray a little at a time. This will help you find the perfect setting to treat your snoring or sleep apnoea. For step-by-step video instructions on how to adjust your LabFit device, click here.
How do I clean the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device?
Place your LabFit under running lukewarm water, and clean it with a soft denture brush each morning (a coarse brush could damage the inner layer of the device). Make sure that the device has no visible particles on it (like bits of food), and rinse it thoroughly under the water again. Once the LabFit is clean, dry the device with a tissue or a towel and place it back in its storage box.
How long does the Snoreeze LabFit last?
You can expect your device to last for around 6 months if you clean it and look after it well. Teeth-grinding (also known as bruxism) can wear out a device more quickly, but the LabFit should help with your symptoms. You should replace your oral device when:
- There are signs of damage, cracks or flaws.
- There’s a loss of retention – the device no longer fits snugly around your teeth.
Can I use the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device if you have asthma?
We would advise against using the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device if you suffer from a serious respiratory condition such as asthma or emphysema.
Can I use the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device instead of my CPAP machine?
Oral devices have been shown to be an effective treatment for mild-to-moderate sleep apnoea. If you have been prescribed CPAP treatment by your doctor, we don’t advise stopping treatment without first discussing things with them. If you feel you have sleep apnoea, you should speak to a doctor and ask if they think the Snoreeze LabFit Oral Device would be suitable for you.
- UK – Free
- Europe – £4.95
- Rest of the World – £9.95
When you place your order, we’ll automatically mail out your dental impression kit. You will receive confirmation of this by email. If we’re unable to dispatch your kit for any reason, we’ll email to inform you of this. Dispatch of the impression kit will be within 1-2 working days.
Once you have posted back your dental impressions, we will start to work on your LabFit device. You can expect to receive your final device within 4 weeks.
Standard UK delivery is by First Class mail, and should reach you within 1-4 working days of being dispatched.