How does the AudiClean Total Ear Care System work?
Audiclean Total Ear Care System is a safe and effective dual treatment. It helps to remove troublesome built-up earwax, and prevent wax build-up returning through regular use. The treatment consists of 2 unique products:
1. AudiClean Ear Wax Remover
2. AudiClean Ear Cleansing Wash
- Softens and helps remove ear wax build-up.
- Cleans the ear canal and helps maintain hearing.
- Quickly removes hardened ear wax without using harsh chemical solvents found in other products.
- Hydrates the ear canal to relieve skin irritation due to ear wax.
AudiClean Total Ear Care System is:
- Safe alternative to cotton buds.
- Prevents future ear wax build-up.
- Using Ear Cleansing Wash twice a week as part of your personal care routine will keep your ears refreshingly clean & clear.
- Proven and effective*
- 100% naturally sourced ingredients
- Suitable for the whole family
- Safe alternative to cotton buds
* “Interest of Sterile Isotonic Seawater Audiclean to Cleanse the External Canal”, Journal Français d’ORL, Volume 50, No.2, 2001
- Use AudiClean Ear Wax Remover within 30 days following first use.
For both AudiClean Ear Wax Remover and AudiClean Ear Cleansing Wash:
- Use AudiClean at room temperature between 20’C and 25’C (68’F-77’F) to avoid a cold sensation. You can run the bottles under hot water to warm up the solutions.
- If you are prone to dizziness, use AudiClean whilst seated.
- Do not insert any objects (cotton buds, pen etc) into ears before or after using AudiClean.
- In the case of a persistent sensation of a blocked ear, stop using the product and seek medical advice.
- Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmer’s ear, an eardrum perforation, pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/grommets), balance disorders, had ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive ear wax blockage (indicated by difficulty hearing, pain, ringing noise, feeling of blockage, temporary deafness after swimming or shower). If you are diabetic or have immunosuppression issues, consult a medical practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach and out of sight of children.
- Do not use after expiry date printed on packaging.
- Do not use if the packaging has lost its original appearance.
- For external use only.
Natural formula. No chemical additives. Preservative-free.
Audiclean Ear Wax Remover: purified water, apricot kernel vegetable oil, eucalyptus globulus essential oil, mild vegetal emulsifier.
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash: 100% Sea Serum™ (natural, chemical-free, pH-balanced, sterile, isotonic seawater – rich in bicarbonates).
How does AudiClean Total Ear Care System work?
Audiclean Total Ear Care System is a safe and effective dual treatment. The Ear Wax Remover softens and helps remove ear wax build-up, cleans the ear canal and relieves skin irritation. The Ear Cleansing Wash prevents future ear wax build-up; with regular use, it keeps your ears clean and clear.
What comes in the box?
- AudiClean Ear Wax Remover 12ml: includes a dropper with a flexible ear nozzle for ease of use.
- AudiClean Ear Cleansing Wash 60ml: with a patented otoscopic shaped ear nozzle that gently sprays circular jets of seawater to rinse away excess ear wax around the delicate ear canal.
Can anyone use the AudiClean Total Ear Care System?
The AudiClean Ear Wax Remover is suitable for adults and children from 36 months old. However, it’s not suitable for use during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, or when allergic to any of the components.
The AudiClean Ear Cleansing Wash is suitable for adults, children and infants from 6 months.
- UK – Free
- Europe – £4.95
- Rest of the World – £9.95
When you place your order, you’ll automatically receive confirmation by email. If we’re unable to dispatch an item for any reason, we will email you to let you know.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days.
Standard UK delivery is by First Class mail and should reach you within 1-4 working days.
European and Worldwide delivery is by Air Mail (or international courier for large orders). Please allow 5-10 working days for European delivery, or up to 28 days for delivery to the rest of the world.